Saturday 30 July 2011

Strawberry Nail Art

I love strawberries and I also love pretty nails so I decided to mix the two together. There are several tutorials about this online but here is my version!
My finished nails.

Difficulty: Moderately easy if you have a steady hand!

You will need:
* Red nail polish.
* Green nail polish.
* White nail polish.
* Clear top coat.
* Patience!

Begin with clean, dry nails. Apply a coat of red nail polish to all of your nails and allow to dry. Apply a second coat if necessary to get the desired red brightness.
Allow to dry completely and then using the green nail polish draw a three pronged leaf shape on the tips of your nails. Apply a second coat if you want to get a brighter colour.

Using the white polish draw dots randomly over your nails to mimic the seeds of a strawberry.

Leave till all the layers are completely dry and apply a top coat to make your nails chip proof.

Enjoy your deliciously fruity nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment